[Ontbirds] Pine Siskins, Redpolls near Elginfield, Turkey Vulture over Stratford

rhonda rrhondarat at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 15 20:17:43 EDT 2009

Hi all:

For those of you tracking species arrivals and departures, several Pine Siskins and Redpolls were still present at the feeders on my parents' farm near Elginfield yesterday and today.  As far as I could tell, all the Redpolls were Commons.  I also observed a Turkey Vulture soaring over the east end of the city of Stratford this afternoon.

Rhonda Donley

Directions to the Donley farm, where there are usually tons of birds visiting the feeders:

the farm is on 14 Mile Rd, which is north of London and south of Hwy 7, between Highbury Ave and Adelaide St.  It is #14948.  The feeders are on the west side of the house and are easily seen from the road.