[Ontbirds] Bald Eagle siting

Ray C. peakrchau at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 20 12:17:53 EDT 2009

I started a canoe trip heading south from Norval on the Credit River around 10 am. Within the hour, I saw a very large mature bald eagle. I had seen them on a kayak day outing in Alaska but was surprised to see one , here in Toronto. I checked the archives and found the last siting was about 4 years ago, north of where I started, near the Forks of the Credit:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ontbirds@hwcn.org/msg08293.html

P.S. This has been reposted after joining ofo.ca and to see if I'm on the list server.

Ray