[Ontbirds] Breeding plumage Whitby Hudsonian Godwit- 1

craig mclauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sat May 23 17:29:17 EDT 2009

the Hudsonian Godwit IN Breeding plumage was still their as of 5:15 this after noon , it is on the west side of Halls rd north and vary eyesy to find
this is one nice bird and thanks to both Gaff and Rayfeld for getting the word out so fast .

Rayfeld's post below.

Craig McLauchlan

Hudsonian Godwit- 1

Saturday, May 23
Halls  Road (between Hwy 2 and Rossland Road)
Whitby

The bird is in a wet field.

report from G Carpentier
(who is in the middle of a Baillie Birdathon)

Directions: exit from the 401 in Ajax. at Salem Road
go north to Kingston Road (hwy 2).
go east on Kingston Road to Halls Road in Whitby.
go north on Halls Road

C & B McLauchlan
Running Robin Ranch
Ont., Canada, World

" Excuse my spelling and Grammer I am Dyslexic "
Thank You .