[Ontbirds] Brighton Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 18 14:47:24 EDT 2009

Water levels are going down as we speak and the shore birds are starting to stop at the wetlands.

I will be open on Fridays from 5 to 7 PM and on Sundays from
9  to 11 AM, until further notice.

Cell 613-391-9142
Home 613-475-0881
keith.lee(at)sympatico.ca

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side. Look for the
Wetland viewing sign at the east end of the Wetland.
Parking is on the shoulder of the road, please do not drive in.
Thanks everyone

Keith "Tiny" Lee