[Ontbirds] Brighton Wetlands and Lagoon

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 25 19:56:21 EDT 2009

Hi everyone from the Municipality of Brighton

I will be open on Sunday from 9-11 PM, I will stay a little longer if needed but I would like to be finished by 12 if possible.

Under no circumstances should anyone enter the Brighton Constructed Wetland without myself  being present, I will try
see if one or more of our local birders  will make themselves available if they can when I am not.  We are working very hard to prepare a presentation for the Public Works Supervisor and then Town of Brighton Council.  People who might enter the wetland without prior permission will jeopardize all that we are striving for.

Cell 613-391-9142
Home 613-475-0881
keith.lee(at)sympatico.ca

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side. Look for the
Wetland viewing sign at the east end of the Wetland.
Parking is on the shoulder of the road, please do not drive in.
Thanks everyone

Keith "Tiny" Lee