[Ontbirds] black-throated Sparrow in Port Burwell.

Terry Osborne terryos at sentex.net
Sun Aug 30 13:21:11 EDT 2009

The bird was still present when I left the site at 11:00 am. The bird was not at all skitterish and seemed content feeding on seeds set out on the rear steps. Some 15 birders had preceded me and when I left perhaps only 3 others were there. I fully expect a throng to arrive sometime during the day.

Terry

     Port Burwell is at the southern terminus of hiway 19 at Lake Erie.Take the Ingersol exit(south) at 401 through Tillsonburg. When you reach town proceed east on #142, (the Lakeshore Line). ,Monarch Landing is one mile east of town.

      Aaron Allensen

      Monarch Landing

      55751 Lakeshore Line, R, 2

      Port Burwell, On. N0J 1T0  (519) 874-1343