[Ontbirds] Black-throated Sparrow-Monarch Landing-Port Burwell

Aaron Allensen bjbird9 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:16:29 EDT 2009

Birders:

          Firstly I would like to thank those very thoughtful people who brought me gifts from bird seed to chocolate in exchange for a good look at a rare bird.  Your actions win you favour and you can come back another time.

        Having seen some faces and meeting people who's names I have long known was kind of nice. But it was really all about sharing a great bird.

       I don't think anyone had to wait more than 40 minutes to see the bird and he has his favorite perches and feeding areas.

       To all of those who couldn't make it today, I fully expect he will still be here tomorrow and if I DON"T Post tomorrow morning you can assume I've seen him in the morning.

       Now for my life. I fully understand, "The early worm gets the bird", and there are certainly more of you out there that would like to see this bird, but I have to manage the flow.

      So please don't show up before 9:00 a.m. I will have the gate open between 9 and 11 a.m. and again between 4 and 6 p.m. tomorrow. If he sticks around another day we will go from there.

      Thanks

       Aaron Allensen
       Monarch Landing

       55751 Lakeshore line, R 2.