[Ontbirds] Black-Throated Sparrow-Monarch Landing-Port Burwell

Aaron Allensen bjbird9 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:19:19 EDT 2009

Birders: I do apologize for this very late post. I haven't had time to read ontbirds today but it seems perhaps from my phone calls that none of the 60 or 70 people who saw the "Little Prince of Arizona" today have posted their experience.

          He is here. He is still spending most of his time entertaining the paporratzi, having three baths a day, and generally lolly gagging around eating seed. Virtually everyone who has shown up has seen the bird.

          I will NOT POST TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY UNLESS HE DISAPPEARS. The hours of viewing for tomorrow and Wednesday will remain the same 9 to 11 a.m. or 4 to 6 p.m. If you are a FEW minutes late and you have driven from Detroit ,you can come in otherwise please try to stick to the time scheduled.

   .... and please I would appreciate if a few of the people that view the bird would post so others know he is still here. I cannot answer all the phone messages .Sorry

    Aaron Allensen

    Monarch Landing

    55751 Lakeshore line , R. 2

     Port Burwell, on . N0J 1T0