[Ontbirds] Birds and item found (FWG) Ottawa

Ott User willott123 at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 10 19:28:38 EDT 2009

Hi.
     Casual visit to the Fletcher Wildlife Gardens in Ottawa found female rose-breasted grosbeaks, female and male cardinals, numbers of american goldfinch (one appeared to be feeding a young one), catbird, bluejay and saw just one hummingbird (I wasn't looking for it at the time, it just showed up).

PS.  Found a jewelery item at the FWG on Wednesday and turned it over to one of the volunteers working there.  I saw this FWG number posted in the parking lot display:   613-234-6767

W.H.
www.pbase.com/golfpic

Directions:
FWG is located on Prince of Wales drive near Heron road.