[Ontbirds] Black-tailed Gull Update

Jody Allair jody.allair at animail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:57:04 EDT 2009

Hey Ontbirders,

Apologies for not putting in an update on the Black-tailed Gull in my
7:15 a.m. I believe) and again just before noon, at the Port Burwell
Provincial Park Beach (north of parking lot #5) by Pete Read and a few other
observers. I unfortunately was not one of the lucky ones to find the bird
today.

When I left at 1:00 p.m. the bird had not yet been refound and was last
observed heading west along the lake shore.

Good birding.

--
Jody Allair