[Ontbirds] black-tailed gull Port Burwell

Don Perks dperks0531 at rogers.com
Tue Sep 29 19:42:11 EDT 2009

Hi Birders;
   Finally saw the gull after several hours looking.Saw the bird flying west
from the Prov.Park and later it was seen by others at the beach at Port
Burwell.
 It was seen early in the am after 7 am about 10.30 then about 230 and as I
left about 245-250 pm.
  In the Prov Pk I think beach 1 is the place to find this bird.
Best of luck.
401 to exit 218 south on Reg.Rd. 19 top Port Burwell Watch going through
Tillsonburg or like me you will be on Hwy 3 and heading westward.
Don Perks.