[Ontbirds] Brighton Constructed Wetland

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 20 19:59:47 EST 2010

Hi everyone from the Municipality of Brighton

Permit forms can now be downloaded from the Brighton Municipal
website, it is in Doc or PDF form

I would like to thank Maureen Campeau for her help in getting the
pass permit going with the town and all those who sent info to Maureen
if it was not for all of you and her this may not have passed

Thank to all, it has been an honor to serve all who have come through
the wetland I hope you all enjoy what ever time you go, maybe we will
run into each other, at least I hope so.

Keith Tiny Lee