[Ontbirds] Breeding success for Tufted Titmouse in Mississauga

Giraud, Jacques jacques at giraud.com
Mon Jul 19 06:59:46 EDT 2010

Several months ago I reported a tufted titmouse being seen and heard on a regular basis in south Mississauga. Yesterday I saw a female, male and 4 fledged youngsters feeding in and around the creek.

The birds can be found moving up and down the creek that parallels  Harborn Road. To get to Harborn Road, take the QEW to Hurontario (Hwy 10) go north and take the first left. The creek is where the road dips and there is a little bridge.

Good Birding
Jacques Giraud