[Ontbirds] Bruce County - Leucistic Indigo Bunting, Black Tern & Shorebirds

Kim Toews fa446 at ncf.ca
Wed Jul 21 23:34:05 EDT 2010

  Hi Ontbirders,

While birding in Bruce County, my Mom and I located some interesting
finds - a leucistic male Indigo Bunting, Yellow-billed Cuckoo and a
Solitary Sandpiper.  Other species were:  Greater Yellowlegs;
Semipalmated Sandpiper; Sanderling; Piping Plover; Black Tern;
Dickcissel; Clay-coloured Sparrow; Grasshopper Sparrow; Bobolink;
Sandhill Crane; Magnolia, Black-throated Green and Cape May Warblers.

For those of you who may be interested, I have uploaded some of these Bruce County bird images, including the leucistic Indigo Bunting and Black Tern to my
website.  Please click on the direct gallery link:  http://btoewsphotos.zenfolio.com/p939163745

For location directions to any of the above listed birds, please email me directly.  Thank you.

Good birding,

Brendan Toews

Brendan Toews Photography ~ btoewsphotos.zenfolio.com