[Ontbirds] Immature Eagle over Bowmanville

Jim Yaki jim_yaki at rogers.com
Fri Jul 23 16:33:08 EDT 2010

This afternoon at approx 2:30 pm while on a quick trip to the Home Depot I observed an immature Eagle in flight over north Bowmanville. I was not able to get binoculars on it and tried following the bird as it wandered to the North East. I was trying to chase this bird because my first impression was that it was an imm. Golden Eagle. I cannot be positive but that was my first impression. The bird was last seen flying northeast of Liberty St and Concession 3 at the north end of Bowmanville, On.

Jim Yaki
Bowmanville, ON

jim_yaki at rogers.com