[Ontbirds] Scissor tailed Flycatcher still present

Cheryl Edgecombe cheryle29 at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 3 13:05:13 EDT 2010

Just received a call fro Jim Heslop who has advised me that the Scissor-tailed flycatcher is still present on dufferin county road 15 800 m west of monticello on the hydro wires.

Previous directions as posted this morning but a map book may be helpful. Sorry for not doing complete direction but did want to get the word out.

Correction re directions - NOTE TURN LEFT NOT RIGHT AT FIRST ROAD NORTH OF THE MAIN ENTRANCE

> From: mt106 at rogers.com
> To: g.cassidy at sympatico.ca
> Subject: FW: [Ontbirds] Scissor-tailed flycatcher at Luther Marsh
> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:49:38 -0400
>
> Gord - I just happened to notice this and I thought I would tell you in case
> you want to post a follow up email. We actually had turned left at the first
> intersection, not right. I'm always confusing my lefts and rights, at least
> verbally, myself (I'm always telling John to turn right when I mean left -
> so he now often double checks with me :).
>
> It was left (west) on Road 15 which as you pointed out is the first
> intersection off Sideroad 21-22 north of the main entrance. We later turned
> left again and came back down to Hwy 109 along the west side of the Marsh.

Sent from my BirdBerry