[Ontbirds] Evening Grosbeaks - Carden

Ginny teawren at xplornet.ca
Sat Jan 8 12:40:48 EST 2011

Hadn't reported this before as wasn't sure it was important enough but after the interest shown this morning:

I have a flock of about 50 evening grosbeaks coming to my property regularly.

My address:
1545 Monck Road,  Uphill

My house is on the north side just east of the intersection of Victoria Road and Monck Road in the village of Uphill.  Your GPS will likely send you to Sebright which is actually almost 20 minutes west of where you need to be.  Feel free to use the driveway. Monck Road is a busy highway with very fast drivers so be very careful when pulling off.  As always, please be very aware of the neighbours as the folks in this area can be a bit tetchy about birders.

Ginny Moore
Uphill

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5769 (20110108) __________

http://www.eset.com