[Ontbirds] Peregrine in Niagara Falls

Glenn Sloggett glennsloggett at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 20 08:24:46 EST 2011

Hi Birders
        On Tuesday January 18 2011 at around noon I observed A Peregrine
Falcon flying above the powerhouse just North of Table Rock.The bird was
actively hunting pigeons in the area.I did have my camera with me to
take pictures of the ice and was fortunate to be able to get a picture
of it so i could properly identify it. Came as quite a surprise in this
cold weather.Also the Northern Pintail is still at Dufferins Islands.

                                                                                                                                                  Good Birding     Glenn Sloggett