[Ontbirds] Possible Gyrfalcon Bathurst and St. Clair Toronto

anthony glenesk anthonyg44 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:31:02 EST 2011

At noon this aft I saw with the naked eye, and only for about 10 seconds,
what looked to me to be a grey phase Gyrfalcon. Peregrine sized but long
winged and tailed. No discernible markings from my vantage point. It was
flying southbound over an apartment building on Raglan Ave. just north of
St.Clair. I had no opportunity to follow it. Anyone in the area please keep
a lookout. It's not in my neck of the woods.

Anthony Glenesk