[Ontbirds] Carp: White-faced Ibis

Bruce Di Labio bruce.dilabio at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 12 20:00:47 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone
The White-faced Ibis was present again in Carp until 6:54p.m. feeding and preening. 3 lucky observers got to see it before I watched it take flight and slowly drift southeast in large circles before loosing sight if it. I'll check tomorrow morning and post if it returns.
Good birding, Bruce

Directions: From Ottawa take Hwy. 417 west to the Carp Road exit. and turn right (north) and follow Carp Road to the village of Carp. After crossing the bridge take the first right (east) on Rivington Street and follow to the end.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca
http://www.brucedilabio.blogspot.com