[Ontbirds] Summer 2011 sightings for North American Birds

M. Bain mjcbain at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 5 21:35:22 EDT 2011

This posting has been approved by the Ontbirds coordinator.

The magazine "North American Birds" is published four times a year by the
American Birding Association and contains significant seasonal sightings and
summaries from across the continent for all regions of North America, as
well as Mexico, Central America and some of the Caribbean islands.
More information about "North American Birds" can be found at
http://www.aba.org

The NAB Summer season is from June 1 through July 31, and in an attempt to
collect as much information as possible from around Ontario we are posting a
list of the regional contributors across the province. So, if you have not
already submitted your interesting Summer observations for 2011 to your
local compiler, or are not sure who this compiler is, we would encourage you
to do so by email as soon as possible.

Some of you may have already posted your Summer observations to Ontbirds or
eBird, but it is easy enough for the Ontario seasonal editor to miss an
Ontbirds post or eBird submission. Therefore, if you don't know if your
sightings have already been included in a regional report, please copy them
to the local compilers listed below.

Margaret Bain
Ontario Regional Editor, North American Birds

NAB Ontario contributors 2011:

Chris Bell			Manitoulin, Sudbury		cbell at amtelecom.net
Dan Bone 			Kawartha Lakes			dan.bone at xplornet.com
Ken Burrell			Waterloo, Wellington		kenard89 at hotmail.com