[Ontbirds] Leslie Street Spit - lots of Easterns: Bluebirds, Towhee, and Phoebe...

Bernie Monette monette at iaai.ca
Sun Oct 23 21:45:39 EDT 2011

Greetings!

We spent an hour at the Spit this afternoon. We were delighted to see about
6 Eastern Bluebirds, an Eastern Towhee, an Eastern Phoebe, Hermit Thrushes,
and a Raptor flying around. The light was grand for a change!

The Leslie Street Spit, aka Tommy Thompson Park, is at the foot of Leslie
Street, It is south of Lakeshore Blvd. Get off of the Gardiner and go to
Leslie Street, turn right, and you can park by the entrance.

Cheers,

Bernie

http://www.newlight.ca
http://www.flickr.com/photos/berniemonette