[Ontbirds] Red Bellied Woodpecker Carleton Place []

Iain Wilkes iain.wilkes at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 2 11:12:52 EST 2011

Around 10 am at my house in Carleton Place (50 km west of Ottawa)  (Herriott St area) my wife spotted our first ever Red Bellied Woodpecker in the backyard!  He was soon gone, headed to warmer climes.  Herriott St is just off of the main st of CP (Bridge St) which is the second set of lights as you arrive from Ottawa on Hwy 7 you turn right, go through town, and over the bridge.  Herriott St is the 3rd st after the bridge.

cheers

Iain CO DSBC(NC)