[Ontbirds] Bird Studies Canada is looking for Short-eared Owl reports -- any time this winter, anywhere in Canada

Kathy Jones volunteer at birdscanada.org
Fri Dec 2 09:05:30 EST 2011

Dear Birders
Bird Studies Canada Ontario Region is interested in identifying Short-eared Owl locations across Canada and, in particular, Ontario. BSC has developed a simple online reporting tool and we ask anyone who sees Short-eared Owls to report them using the Short-eared Owl Observation Form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Short-earedOwls>. To provide a complete report we ask that you include the date and location (ideally latitude and longitude), and basic information on the owl(s) behaviour. We have included mapping and coordinates conversion tools on the website form to make reporting easy. For more information on Bird Studies Canada's Short-eared Owl monitoring visit www.birdscanada.org/research/speciesatrisk/seow<http://www.birdscanada.org/research/speciesatrisk/seow> .
Kathy Jones, Ontario Volunteer Coordinator, Bird Studies Canada
P.O. Box 160, Port Rowan, ON  N0E 1M0
volunteer at birdscanada.org<mailto:volunteer at birdscanada.org>
www.birdscanada.org<http://www.birdscanada.org>

Please vote for and help support our new program - Swifts in Schools! http://fuellingchange.com/