[Ontbirds] Probable Fish Crow

Brett Fried fried_632 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:22:11 EST 2012

At about 9:10 Erika Hentsch and myself had a presumed Fish Crow at Sir Adam Beck lookout in Niagara Falls.

We got pretty decent looks at this bird and heard it call several times in contrast to the several American Crows in the area. The bird has since flown off to the US side but its worth keeping an eye out for anyone whose around.

Brett Fried
Ayr, Ontario