[Ontbirds] 7 Bluebirds

Hendrik Hart hhart at ca.inter.net
Sun Jan 1 15:22:43 EST 2012

As a participant in the Sutton Xmas count this year I can report a
rare and beautiful sighting. Near Zephir we found 7 very healthy Blue
Birds, 6 of whom were male. Their color against the snow was
astonishingly beautiful. Their bellies were unusually pale.

Take Hwy 48 north, go east on Queensville side rd (just past Mount
Albert), drive to the very end, which is in the 90° bend of Durham 30
toward Zephir. With a little jog, continue east till you come to
concession 2. As you go up the hill start looking.

Hendrik Hart
19094 Centre street
Mount Albert, Ontario
Canada L0G 1M0
Ph: 905-473-9896
Email: hhart at ca.inter.net

Music is enough for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for
music.  -Sergei Rachmaninov