[Ontbirds] Mountain Bluebird, Puslinch area, Jan 7 Yes

Ken Burrell kenard89 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 12:21:53 EST 2012

Hey Birders,

I haven't seen any posts on Ontbirds, so I thought I'd let people know that Kelly Moores and I saw the female Mountain Bluebird in the same vicinity as previous posts. She was accompanying the male Eastern quite abit, and was seen by several people.

On our way back, we stopped at Puslinch Lake. A largish flock of gulls were loafing on the ice. Before an eagle flew in and scared everything off, we had seen at least 5 Great Black-backed Gull's.

Directions to the Mountain: Go south on Hwy 6 from the 401. Turn right (west) on Concession 1 (2nd road south of Morriston). Take this about 1.5km, the birds were by #7373 - this is alittle east of previous sightings.

Good Birding,
Ken Burrell
http://kenburrell.blogspot.com/