[Ontbirds] Mountain Bluebird seen on Kerry Road near Shetland Conservation Area today

David Skinner theskins at rogers.com
Wed Jan 18 15:48:15 EST 2012

After reading about Pete Chapman's sighting a Mountain Bluebird yesterday, I
drove over there today to see if maybe it was still around.  And it was.
And still in the company of a female Eastern Bluebird.  The two birds were
in the same smallish tree along side the road.  I stayed in the car, but the
two birds flew off to the east together as my car slowly approached.  A
grape vine with fruit was just a few meters down the road from where I saw
them.

Kerry Road runs between Bentpath Line and Bilton Line several miles west of
Newbury.

Dave Skinner