[Ontbirds] CORRECTION: Red-BELLIED WOODPECKER north of Belleville

Cheryl Mound cdmound at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 07:50:17 EST 2012

Apologies I am really annoyed at myself that in my haste with mind going in
several directions at once I posted red HEADED woodpecker when I meant re
Bellied Woodpecker.  Seen on west side of Ross Lake at yard suet feeder
often visted by other woodpecker species yesterday Jan 17 -- interesting
only in that while it is becoming increasingly present in the area, this is
a yard first.

LOCATION is n from 401 at Belleville on Hwy 62 to 9632 on east side of
road.