[Ontbirds] Mountain Bluebird -Shetland- YES this morning

Marianne Reid mbreid3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:09:55 EST 2012

Ontbirders, Sorry for the late posting, but I never had access to a computer until this evening. After camping out in Lambton County in the back of our pickup truck along the side of the road where the bird was spotted yesterday, my husband Aaron, and I relocated the Mountain Bluebird, accompanied by the Eastern Bluebird, around 9:00 am this morning. The bluebirds were in the exact same location as described by Blake Mann and Allen Woodliffe, along the cedar dotted shrub line, near the cornfield. Directions: from Hwy 401, take exit 109, and head north to Thamesville on county road 21. Go through Thamesville, and at the north end of the village, take Jane Street, which turns into county road 23. Follow county road 23 to Lambton Line (county road 22) and turn east (right) for one concession to Kerry Road and then turn left (north). The birds were observed along Kerry
Road between Bilton Line and Bentpath Line.
Good Birding, Marianne ReidKingsville, OnpeleechickadeeATgmailDOTcom website: http://www.peleebirdingtours.comblog: http://www.peleechickadee.blogspot.com