[Ontbirds] Gray Partridges Kanata []

Iain Wilkes iain.wilkes at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 14 09:03:29 EST 2012

After 8 attempts to get this species in Ontario this year I finally succeeded.  There are 9 Gray Partridges behind Canadian Tire at the Centrum Mall in Kanata.  Thanks to Bruce's posting a few days ago I have been a daily visitor.  Exit Terry Fox Drive North on Hwy 417.  Go to Campeau and turn left.  Go to end of street and turn left and you are right behind Cdn Tire.  Today the birds were feeding under the trees at the SW corner

This is number 80 for my 2012 Ontario big year

cheers and good birding

iain CO DSBC (NC)