[Ontbirds] Great Lakes Marsh Monitoring Program Participants Needed

Kathy Jones volunteer at birdscanada.org
Wed Feb 15 15:12:35 EST 2012

Great Lakes Marsh Monitoring Program Participants Needed - Each spring, hundreds of active Citizen Scientists in Ontario and the Great Lakes States dedicate eight or more hours to survey marsh birds and/or amphibians in Great Lakes coastal and inland marshes. Great Lakes Marsh Monitoring Program volunteers are awarded with a great opportunity to spend time in these unique habitats - enjoying nature, improving their skills, and supporting wetland conservation. Interested in participating? Learn more about the Great Lakes Marsh Monitoring Program<http://www.birdscanada.org/volunteer/glmmp> online, and view a map of available and assigned routes<https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?snapid=S370855fD_S>. To register, contact Kathy Jones at volunteer at birdscanada.org<mailto:volunteer at birdscanada.org> and let her know your location and preferred route choice.   The Great Lakes Marsh Monitoring Program is delivered by Bird Studies Canada with support from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environment Canada, and T.D. Friends of the Environment Foundation.
Kathy Jones
Ontario Volunteer Coordinator
Bird Studies Canada
P.O. Box 160