[Ontbirds] Selkirk/Nanticoke eagles ,harriers,rough legs

mike kirchin mike_kirchin at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 17 09:57:49 EST 2012

Spent Wed .,Feb.15th travelling the back roads between Hamilton -York -Selkirk-Nanticoke with my friend John Niewiadomski .In our travels we came upon many red tails , 6 kestrels,  1 short earred owl , 2 female or juv.harriers (brown) ,3 grey male harriers (very striking grey plummage) , 12 rough legged hawks (all dark morph) and 17 bald eagles in and around the Nanticoke Hydro plant .Most of the balds were juveniles with about 5 being full adult . We had 12 balds in ONE TREE  along the bush line on the property north of Rainham rd across from the N.E.corner of the hydro property .

"Happiness isn't getting everything you always wanted
 Happiness is appreciating everything you already have "

A quote from "Me"