[Ontbirds] Northern Mockingbird in Markham On.

Mike Williamson mdw49 at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 3 10:16:15 EST 2012

While at work Friday March 2nd I saw 1 Northern Mockingbird. As I work on a
yearly schedule I am at this site in March every year. This is the fourth
year I have seen what I believe to be the same over wintering bird. The bird
was going from one office site to another 11 Allstate Parkway, 15 & 19.
Directions: From the east or west take hwy # 7 & turn north onto Allstate
Parkway. Turn into the parking area clearly marked by the above addresses.
There is a Tim Horton's in building 15 & you can have a coffee as the bird
tends to favour this area & the trees just outside the windows.

Mike Williamson