[Ontbirds] Snowy Owl - Oliphant

brettwoodman at yahoo.com brettwoodman at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 19:14:19 EDT 2012

I apologize for the late post, however I was unable to post this yesterday from my 'smartphone' for reasons beyond my comprehension. We observed a  Snowy Owl  yesterday at 1015am perched on a rock 100 meters offshore of Shoreline Avenue near Spry Lake Road, Oliphant.

Directions:  From Road 13 turn west on Spry Lake Road. Spry Lake Road ends at Shoreline Ave. and then heads south.  Park at the beach parking off of Shoreline Ave. The owl is directly west of the parking lot as described above.

Cheers,
Brett Woodman and Scott Hulme
Kitchener ON