[Ontbirds] missing a scope?

Alexander L. (Sandy) Darling darlinga at cogeco.ca
Tue May 29 20:08:24 EDT 2012

Gene

I was at Carden today, but I do have my scope!  There was a party of about 5
or 6 cars being led by someone from the conservancy in a white van or
pick-up.  I didn't read the exact wording on the vehicle as it passed
closely by me.  We saw them on Wylie Road and then by the Cameron Ranch
around 2:15 as we were leaving.  They were inside the gates, which had been
locked earlier in the day.  Chances are that it was one of that group.

Sandy Darling