[Ontbirds] Sandhill Cranes with at least one chick Hwy 17 E of the Sault and 1km west of Hopper Rd

kevin.shackleton at rogers.com kevin.shackleton at rogers.com
Fri Jun 1 14:24:59 EDT 2012

 The Old Timers Co-operative Big Year Team said goodbye to Bruce Brydon at the Thunder Bay airport yesterday.  We dipped on American Three-toed Woodpecker at Ney's PP this morning.  We had Bald Eagle and Osprey on the hydro pilons east of the Sault.  East of Bruce Mines we had a drive by sIghting of a Sandhill Crane family at about 2:20 p.m.
Iain Wilkes, Rick Muise and Kevin Shackleton