[Ontbirds] Pacific Loon - southeast of Hillman Marsh

jacob.bruxer at gmail.com jacob.bruxer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:24:46 EDT 2012

This morning I had a winter plumaged adult Pacific Loon on Lake Erie just a short distance south of Hillman Marsh, on the east side of the Pelee peninsula.  Have not seen it since unfortunately.

Also had a Red-necked Phalarope along the beach about the same time.

Hillman Marsh is north east of Point Pelee, and east of Leamington.  Best I can do.