[Ontbirds] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - east of Kapuskasing

Josh Vandermeulen joshvandermeulen at live.ca
Thu Oct 4 19:03:45 EDT 2012

I just heard from the people who live at 131 HWY 17 West where Alan, Mark and I found the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher on Tuesday. They photographed it this morning and it is still present, flycatching from the wires in front of the house. See below for directions.

Josh Vandermeulen
joshvandermeulen.blogspot.com