[Ontbirds] Gatineau Park: Black-backed Woodpecker - Saturday, December 15th, 2012

David Rhody drhody at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:33:37 EST 2012

Today at around 10a.m. we saw one *black backed woodpecker f*ly over as we
were standing in the place where we saw 4 boreal chickadees last Sunday 9
December.  The location is on the trail just off the Eardley-Masham Road at
Ramsay Lake where earlier sightings have taken place, about 500 metres in
from the road.  No boreal chickadees were at the location today. A flock of
about *25 common redpolls* were seen gritting along the road as we drove
back to our home in Wakefield.

Happy birding!

David and Marilee Rhody