[Ontbirds] Great Gray Owl along Big Pines Trail in Algonquin Park

Noah Cole greenravenphotography at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:52:15 EST 2013

This morning, I scouted the Hwy 60 corridor in Algonquin and did not see
any owls, though it was a considerably foggy morning in the region.

This afternoon, I hiked the Big Pines trail, just east of Km 40 in
Algonquin Park and saw a Great Gray Owl perched on the top of a spruce in
the wetlands by the seventh post at 2 PM.

Noah Cole,
Don Mills, Ontario

--
Noah Cole
http://www.GreenRavenPhotography.com <http://www.greenravenphotography.com/>

“Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was
loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the earth from our
ancestors, we borrow it from our children.”
Native American Proverb

The information and conversation in this e-mail are strictly confidential.