[Ontbirds] peregrine falcons

Leonardo Cabrera xenospiza at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:55:47 EDT 2013

Good morning, Just reporting a pair of Peregrine falcons I watched in the Niagara Falls area, Canada's side, specifically at the fall named "horseshoe fall" (the biggest one and more spectacular).The pair was very vocal, and it seemed to me they were engaged in a spectacular courtship fligth. Observations took place on Saturday March 16 2013 around 5;30-6:00 pm. Some pictures were taken (not high quality). Leonardo CabreraLeamington, Ontario