[Ontbirds] Toronto Humber Arboretum: Bohemian Waxwing

Robert Baumander Rbaumdr at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 17:59:13 EDT 2013

Today at 1:00pm before the weather turned foul I found one remaining Bohemian amongst the large flock of Cedar Waxwings, perhaps 3 or 4 dozen.

The Bohemian was in a bare tree at the begining of the path leading from the small parking area to the visitors centre.

Dropped Pin

GPS coordinates above

Directions:

North on Hwy 27 to Humber College Blvd.  turn left into the campus and proceed through the guard house and follow the road to the parking area on the left.  The waxwings are all over the green hill side

There was also a Brown Creeper on the woods

Photos of the Bohemian and the White- eyed Vireo will be on my blog

Robert
justhereforthebird.blogspot.com
my2012bigyear.blogspot.com