[Ontbirds] Eared Grebe Ashbridges Bay, Toronto.

Paul Reeves paul at paulreeves.ca
Fri Apr 26 18:34:10 EDT 2013

I also saw the Eastern Grebe at Ashbridges Bay between 1:40 and 2:40pm today. He was working the western shore by the boardwalk and occasionally teamed up with a Horned Grebe. I have some photos on my website for anyone that wants to check him out.

http://www.paulreeves.ca/html/nature/birds/eared_grebe.html

I have to thank some folks - sorry I don't know your names - I met at the TTP Wet Woods who told me the Grebe was at Ashbridges.

Ashbridges Bay is in Toronto at the bottom of Coxwell Ave.

Paul Reeves
Photography
www.paulreeves.ca
(416) 792 2931