[Ontbirds] Red Knot - Schomberg lagoons - NO

Rhonda Donley rrhondarat at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 8 22:27:20 EDT 2013

I had a late start this morning and did not get to the lagoons until almost 11 am. I spent about 1 hour walking around the perimeter, inspecting the exposed mud (sewage?) flats. I saw several Spotted Sandpipers and Killdeer but did not find the Red Knot.

Cliff Swallows were collecting mud and carrying it around the back of the sewage treatment buildings.

Rhonda

Sent from my iPad