[Ontbirds] Richmond Hill - Green Heron

Glenn Steplock nature_photography at rogers.com
Wed Aug 7 22:20:44 EDT 2013

Green Heron, Great Blue Heron, Lesser Yellow Legs (?) and a Baltimore Oriole were the highlights tonight around 6:30pm. Just before I left the house, flying in the direction of the pond was what I suspect to be a Common Tern (pretty sure not a Caspian). They frequent all the ponds in the neighborhood.

Richmond Green Park (Richmond Hill Ontario) - The pond is located at Leslie and Elgin Mills. You can park at the school and walk the path around the pond.

Regards,

Glenn Steplock
www.flickr.com/steplock
https://www.facebook.com/glenn.steplock