[Ontbirds] Franklins Gull and Black-legged Kittiwakes, Fort Erie, Nov 14

Leonard Manning olivesided at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:28:47 EST 2013

Birders,

David Pryor and I are currently viewing a Franklin's Gull and what are
likely 2 BL Kittiwakes from a small parkette in Fort Erie. The birds are
associating with many Bonaparte's seen off south west point of squaw
island. Birds are flying about river and can be seen on us and Canadian
waters.

MANY THANKS TO DAVID for carting my sorry rear end down here to get me a
lifer.

Directions: qew to ft Erie take central Ave cutoff to Niagara Blvd and
Niagara Blvd.  North to parkette at intersection of Lavinia. and Niagara
Blvd.

Len Manning and David Pryor
289-456-6502