[Ontbirds] Tufted Titmouse at Rattray Marsh

Wayne Renaud waynerenaud1951 at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 18:16:44 EST 2013

This afternoon I found a Tufted Titmouse with a large group of Black-
capped Chickadee working the woods on both sides of Sheridan Creek
just upstream from the lower pedestrian bridge.  I first found it by
its loud 'peter' call and later got some good views of it from the
Meadow Trail that runs though the ne part of the woods.  Roy Plant who
was birding marsh told me that he and several other birders had found
what was likely this bird near the outlet of the marsh to the lake
about three weeks ago.

Direction:
Access the area from the south end of Bexhill which runs south of
Lakeshore just east of Clarkson.  From the QEW drive south on either
South Down Road/Erin Mills Parkway or Mississauga Road.

Wayne Renaud (289-828-0043)