[Ontbirds] 2013 Ontario 'Big Year'

James Helmer james.helmer at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 08:30:43 EST 2013

Posted with permission from ONTBIRDS co-ordinator Mark Cranford.

Re: 2013 Ontario 'Big Year'
From: James Helmer

I just wanted to say thank you to all the Ontario birders that assisted me during the myn2013 birding year!

Your texting, emails, phone calls and support with sightings and directions were of extreme value to my staying motivated and finding birds, thank you!

A special thanks to Geoff Carpentier for his time and assistance.

My 2013 Ontario 'Big Year' ends with 320 species observed and 304 documented photographs taken.

My list can be viewed for a short time at: jameshelmerbigyear.blogspot.ca

Please respect ONTBIRDS posting guidelines by not responding directly to this post thru ONTBIRDS, thank you.

Please respond directly to james.helmer at hotmail.com with any questions or comments.

Thanks again, Happy New Year and good birding in 2014!

James Helmer
Toronto, ON
james.helmer at hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone5