[Ontbirds] Northern Shrike Iroquoia CA (West Mountain)

RW Bullock rwbullock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:31:08 EST 2014

Hello Everyone:

We just had a Northern Shrike on our deck, which backs onto the Iroquoia CA.
So anyone looking for the Barred Owl so keep an eye open for it.
We have not seen or heard the owl since Dec 31th.

--
Many thanks,

Wayne

R.W. Bullock, MD,CCFP(EM)
Emergency Physician, Hamilton Health Sciences
Associate Clinical Professor, McMaster University

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above
and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed.  This
information should be considered strictly confidential.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via
return email.  Thank you for your assistance.